In association with Christchurch City Libraries
Congratulations to our winners Jesica (0-6 category) and Claire (7-12 category). TOCK was so impressed with your entries and will be sending prizes.
TOCK would like to thank all of you for your wonderful artwork for Earth Day 2022. Keep on keeping our planet amazing and we look forward to seeing your entries in future competitions.
Our next competition ‘A friend for TOCK the Earth loving robot’ is open now – see our fun/craft/competitions menu above.
How to enter… (Now closed to new entries)
- Print out the below picture or collect a copy from your local Christchurch Library (available from 19th April).
- Draw / colour a beautiful scene around TOCK the Earth Loving robot to show how wonderful our planet is.
- Entries must be returned to any one of the Christchurch City Libraries libraries or via email to [email protected] by 4pm on 30th April 2022.
- There will be a prize for the best entry age 0-6 and one for age 7-12 with winners being announced on the 13th May. The prize for 0-6 age group is a copy of TOCK Saves The Earth Book by June and Ian Burney + a TOCK Keyring and the prize for 7-12 age group is a copy of Nature’s Wildlife Weapons by James Ryan + a TOCK Keyring.
- Once we have received all entries they will be displayed on this page.
- Please make sure you include the name and age of the child entering and an email/phone we can use to contact the winner. We will not be sharing these contact details with anybody and will remove them before adding any pictures to the gallery.
Click on the picture to open full size version and print it out.
Earth Day is a special day celebrated every year on April 22nd by people right around the world. It is a time to celebrate our wonderful planet and think of all the many ways we can care for it and make it a better place for all the creatures of the Earth – We all need to be guardians (Kaitiaki) of Mother Earth (Papatuānuku). It is a great treasure (He taonga nui).
TOCK is an Earth loving robot from a sad future who is travelling through time to learn about how we can all work together to keep the Earth healthy and full of life. Learn more about TOCK by exploring our website.